Microsoft OneNote is your very own digital notebook. With OneNote, you can capture that flash of genius, that moment of inspiration, or that list of errands that's too important to forget. Whether you're at home, in the office or on the go, your notes travel with you. And you can share your notes and collaborate with others, across multiple devices!
Here are some more ideas on how to use Microsoft OneNote:
- Capture rich notes for classwork, meetings, or research
- Keep track of your shopping list and mark items off wherever you are
- Create an itinerary and keep track of your travel plans for your next big vacation
- Take pictures of receipts and bills to remove some of the paper clutter
- Collaborate and share ideas with your team
- Research items and prices to make the best purchasing decision
- Keep and edit all of your notes
Built for OS X 10.11 El Capitan: We made sure everything works just right for OneNote on El Capitan.
Fixed: On some macs we were using the GPU rather than the CPU, our apologies to your battery.
Fixed: Dragging text between outlines could crash the app. As of this release, it can't.
Fixed: We had an issue with font spacing that many kerning nerds found impossible to ignore, everything should be back to normal now.